xtava infrared hair straightener is the professional flat iron with Tourmaline Ceramic Plates – Achieve Salon-Worthy Shine with Advanced Infrared Heat Technology.
We are never satisfied, it seems. When it is curly, we want it straight. When it is straight we want it curly. That’s just the way it goes with us women. But to satisfy that need of dead straight hair when you were born with a course, mop of curls can be a real daunting and frustrating task.
On top of it, one doesn’t want to ruin the hair. Many have tried and literally burnt and damaged their hair for good, ending up with an emergency cut or even worse, a complete shave off. And you’re thinking that once you have straightened it within an inch of its life. It will look all dry and ‘split-endy’. Well, stop your stressing.
To obtain that dead straight but healthy glow in your hair, you want to look for the best straightener money can buy. xtava Infrared Straightener is all that and more. And in fact, it comes at a real steal.
Not only will the xtava work your hair like never before. But it will work it in a sophisticated and stylish manner. Just to gaze upon the sleek lines of the xtava Infrared Straightener is to know that you’re in good hands, literally.
So, let us explore the awesome features of the xtava Infrared Straightener.
- With the 2-inch, extra wide ceramic floating plates and dual-plate technology. You are assured of an even heat distribution on your hair.
- When you can choose from 10 temperature settings. You can style your hair no matter the length or type and know that you won’t burn those precious strands. With the advanced microprocessor the temperature can range from between 265 and 445 in 10-degree increments.
- xtava takes only 90 seconds to heat up so there is no wasting of time – straighten and go!
- And in case you’re in a rush and forget all about your precious xtava, the xtava will shut off automatically when not in use, avoiding a total burnout.
- Any which way you hold her, the 360° cord won’t get tangled.
- The beauty of infrared means you won’t be damaging your hair like most other regular heat straighteners. The infrared penetrates each strand and heats your hair from the inside out, leaving silky, naturally moisturized and straight hair.
The Pros and Cons
Well, we really tried to find some Naysayers. Because all good product reviews have a con somewhere. But in fact the xtava is just that good that we only managed to report on one minus feature (and its not a real biggie either). Take a look at the Pros and Cons of the xtava Infrared Straightener.
- The heating plates work on even the most coarse and frizzy hair, leaving the strands silky and soft to the touch.
- Straightening has never been such a quick and easy application process – straight hair in minutes!
- The long 8 foot cord with 360° swivel ability. Means you are able to stand quite far from the mirror and get a real good look, whilst you straighten those locks.
- It is not necessary to apply any styling products with this guy. The xtava does all the work. What a saving!
- She comes with a really nifty and funky storage bag as well – perfect for when you need to travel or for just packing away neatly.
- The xtava Infrared Straightener is a really beautifully designed straightener too – sleek lines and a dream to hold.
- Okay, so the Off Button is in a bit of an awkward position. And sometimes one does knock it off whilst applying your strokes. But a quick touch and you’re back on track with your straightening.
- There is no need for tugging and pulling, which just intensifies frizzy hair anyway. A simple gentle clamp, slide, and release get your hair on its way to stunning straightness.
- She is easy to hold and maneuver – a real lightweight in your hand. So you won’t have any arm aching moments whilst you turn your hair into a masterpiece.
- And lastly, but definitely not least, the xtava Infrared Straightener is priced just right. You won’t need to break the bank to obtain that luscious, perfectly straight hair or spend a fortune of cash and time in the hairdresser salon. xtava Infrared Straightener sells for under $50 – what a bargain!
So, What Are The Types of Hair That Suit The xtava Infrared Straightener?
You may be worried that your hair type won’t work with any straightener. You’re looking at the product and shaking your head of kinky hair.
Well, we are happy to report that the xtava Infrared Straightener will work with any type of hair. From really thick, coarse hair to light, flyaway hair. Just be sure to adjust the temperature for each type of hair. Lighter, thinner hair will require a lower temperature, whilst the thicker, frizzier hair will need a bit more heat applied.
So, off you go, make that investment in your hair – you won’t regret it!
Further Information: The best hair straighteners reviews